Schatten AWG 43 (0.056 mm) vintage plain enamel (PE)
(inclusief btw 21%)
Levertijd 1-2 werkdagen
- As used in vintage Gibson and Fender pickups, this wire is a favorite for repairing old pickups and winding new replicas.
- The plain enamel coating varies slightly in thickness, unlike more consistent modern poly coated wire.
- This gives individual pickups a unique, more raw sound.
- Each 1/2-pound roll has over 25,000 feet of wire, enough to wind 5-6 single-coil pickups, or 2-3 humbuckers.
- 43 AWG is used at the Tele neck position and in Rickenbacker pickups. 43-gauge wire requires fewer windings to attain the desired coil resistance.
- 43 gauge - Slightly finer than 42 gauge, this wire has a nominal diameter of 0.0022". Each half pound spool contains approximately 33,000 feet of wire.
© 2022 www.gitaarupgrade.nl
- Powered by Shoppagina.nl